The resource, reporting directly to the production Manager, will work in an assembly team on our sorting machines with resulting testing of the entire system.
We manufacture electronic machines dedicated to the quality control and safety in the agri-food sector; these systems have strong electronic innovation and optical technology and we are looking for collaborators highly motivated to constantly improve their own know-how.
- Electronics or electro-technical diploma;
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Skilled in the use of tools such as testers, digital oscilloscopes, pcs, etc;
- Good reading ability of mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams;
- PLC programming skills;
- Fault search and repair abilities;
- Energy, passion for the product, good analysis skills, orderly and precise, highly concentrated and focused.